- Letter to House Health Quality Subcommittee
- Florida Department Of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
- Florida Department Of Health Recognizes National Licensed Practical Nurses Week
- Floridians Reminded To Get Your Vaccine Before Halloween
- Regular Screenings and Early Detection Key in Breast Cancer Fight
- Department Continues to Move Health Forward
It was a beautiful day in DOH-Putnam for our inaugural World Heart Day Fun 5K Walk/Run. There were over 50 participants and 20 plus volunteers on the route through Palatka’s South Historic District. Our youngest participant was 5-6 years old and our oldest was an 85 year old. We even had several dogs participating.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals