DOH-Putnam and community partners planned and coordinated efforts to establish the Putnam County Unified Command Center for COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts at the Putnam County Fairgrounds.
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida
- Memorial Day - Florida Health and Safety Officials Encourage Floridians to Remember Water Safety
- Setting the Record Straight: Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- Upcoming Walk-Up Vaccination Clinics: No Appointment Needed
- DOH-Putnam Provides Violence Intervention Training to Putnam County School District Counseling Program
- DOH-Putnam Partners With Heart of Putnam
- DOH-Putnam Works With the St. Johns River State College to Train Students.
- DOH-Putnam and Partners Administer COVID-19 Vaccinations
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals