TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health is working with other state and federal officials to monitor individuals who may have been exposed to measles cases across the state. In the past two weeks, four cases of measles have been identified and reported among travelers with unknown or no measles vaccinations who visited Florida. Two cases involved international travelers.
- High Demand for Health Care Jobs in Florida
- Stress Management Key To Achieving Healthy Weight
- Three Appointments to Emergency Medical Services Advisory Council
- Nature Play Prescription Program Expands to Reach More Floridians
- Measles Case Confirmed in St. Lucie County
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Celebrate Safe Kids Day This Saturday
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals