TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health is working with other state and federal officials to monitor individuals who may have been exposed to measles cases across the state. In the past two weeks, four cases of measles have been identified and reported among travelers with unknown or no measles vaccinations who visited Florida. Two cases involved international travelers.
- "EMS Strong" During National Emergency Medical Services Week
- Dr. Kevin Sherin Appointed as Orange County Director
- Erin Hess Appointed As Marion County Administrator
- Health And Safety Tips For Memorial Day Weekend
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes Trauma Survivors Day
- Florida Department of Health Serves 64 Cease-And-Desist Notices
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals