DOH-Putnam and community partners planned and coordinated efforts to establish the Putnam County Unified Command Center for COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts at the Putnam County Fairgrounds.
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- DOH-Putnam Provides Violence Intervention Training to Putnam County School District Counseling Program
- DOH-Putnam Partners With Heart of Putnam
- DOH-Putnam Works With the St. Johns River State College to Train Students.
- DOH-Putnam and Partners Administer COVID-19 Vaccinations
- DOH-Putnam Healthy Families Team Participates at the Putnam County Fair.
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals