- The Florida Department Of Health Appoints Heather Huffman As Health Officer In Clay County
- Wishing You A Healthy Thanksgiving
- Governor Scott’s Florida First Budget Will Make Florida First In Keeping Families And Visitors Healthy
- Department Announces Low-THC Cannabis Dispensing Organizations
- Department Encourages Proper Food Safety This Holiday Season
- Department and CMS Regional Medical Directors Propose Clinical Eligibility Screening Tool
It was a beautiful day in DOH-Putnam for our inaugural World Heart Day Fun 5K Walk/Run. There were over 50 participants and 20 plus volunteers on the route through Palatka’s South Historic District. Our youngest participant was 5-6 years old and our oldest was an 85 year old. We even had several dogs participating.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals