TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health is working with other state and federal officials to monitor individuals who may have been exposed to measles cases across the state. In the past two weeks, four cases of measles have been identified and reported among travelers with unknown or no measles vaccinations who visited Florida. Two cases involved international travelers.
- Floridians Celebrate National Park Week
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads To Arrest In Miami
- DOH Supports Playground Safety
- DOH Partners With Nemours To Extend Childcare Collaboratives
- Florida Department of Health Celebrates Earth Day
- Health Officials Confirm Additional Case Of Measles
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals