TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health is working with other state and federal officials to monitor individuals who may have been exposed to measles cases across the state. In the past two weeks, four cases of measles have been identified and reported among travelers with unknown or no measles vaccinations who visited Florida. Two cases involved international travelers.
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes Trauma Survivors Day
- Florida Department of Health Serves 64 Cease-And-Desist Notices
- Florida Department of Health Announces $1 Million in Grant Funding
- Joint Investigation Leads to Arrest in West Palm Beach
- Healthy Emergency Food Preparedness
- Partnering To Promote Sun Safety
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals