- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In Fort Pierce
- Nearly 50,000 Floridians Participate In Department Of Health World Heart Day Events
- Florida Department of Health Celebrates World Heart Day with Statewide Trainings
- New Panel Member Announced For Office of Compassionate Use
- Florida Department of Health Hosts Second Annual Healthiest Weight Liaison Meeting
It was a beautiful day in DOH-Putnam for our inaugural World Heart Day Fun 5K Walk/Run. There were over 50 participants and 20 plus volunteers on the route through Palatka’s South Historic District. Our youngest participant was 5-6 years old and our oldest was an 85 year old. We even had several dogs participating.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals