TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health is working with other state and federal officials to monitor individuals who may have been exposed to measles cases across the state. In the past two weeks, four cases of measles have been identified and reported among travelers with unknown or no measles vaccinations who visited Florida. Two cases involved international travelers.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Promoting Breastfeeding Access For Working Moms Focus Of Month-Long Campaign
- Nichole Geary, J.D. Appointed As New General Counsel
- Florida Theme Parks and Zoos Recognized for Making Healthy Options Available to Visitors
- Join The Department Of Health For Virtual Summer Camp
- World Hepatitis Day To Focus On Prevention
- Dr. Elena Perez Appointed To The Florida Genetics And Newborn Screening Advisory Council
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals