TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health is working with other state and federal officials to monitor individuals who may have been exposed to measles cases across the state. In the past two weeks, four cases of measles have been identified and reported among travelers with unknown or no measles vaccinations who visited Florida. Two cases involved international travelers.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Put Safety First During Independence Day Celebrations
- Exercise Caution During Summer Storms
- Florida Residents Encouraged to Enjoy the Great Outdoors In The Sunshine State
- Health Care Professionals Applaud Governor's "Keep Florida Working" Budget
- Promoting Heat Safety During Summer Months
- Cutting-Edge Hepatitis Surveillance Tools Enhance Reporting in Florida
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals