TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health is working with other state and federal officials to monitor individuals who may have been exposed to measles cases across the state. In the past two weeks, four cases of measles have been identified and reported among travelers with unknown or no measles vaccinations who visited Florida. Two cases involved international travelers.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Department Of Health Announces New Leadership
- Florida Department Of Health Names Office Of Compassionate Use Panel Members
- Ensure Your Children’s Immunizations Are Up To Date
- Residents Encouraged To Take Precautions During Hot Summer Months
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads To Arrest In Miami Dade, FL
- Florida’s WIC Program Provides Nutrition Services For Women, Infants And Children
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals